Toaster Launcher Dev Diary - Demo Out Now!

    Exciting news! The Toaster Launcher demo has been finished and it is out in itch.io right now! Here is the trailer.


You can try and download the demo right here: https://aratonati.itch.io/toaster-launcher

    I appreciate all the support that has been given during its development. For now, I will be monitoring the feedback of the demo to find any bugs and to consider anything that needs changing before moving forward.

    On other matters, I have recently opened memberships on my YouTube channel, so if you want to continue support on both my channel and the game's development (and have some cool perks) you can become a member.

    Development will resume at May 2024, when it is clear that there is nothing that would require rewriting the game in the long run. I have already thought of new enemies and power-ups, especially adding more to the City level, in order to make it stand out more from the Sky level, I will also start setting up the Space level once the workload has been lightened.

Make sure you stay tuned for updates on the game's development! 🍞💣

- Arolf Delano Santos


Comments