Toaster Launcher Dev Diary - Week 04 (July 16 - 22, 2023) - Polishes Remaining

     Okay, it would be a matter of polishing of what is left before I begin to add the first new addition compared to the original Toaster Launcher: Power-Ups!

    This week, I have implemented a player respawn system with 3 lives and a clamping system that prevents the player from going too out of bounds. Nothing too fancy. More importantly, I have add the remaining two enemies: Box and Swerve!


    Programming these were not easy but I am grateful for receiving help from tutorials and the Godot community, yet there are still some things needed patching up. So the following few weeks would contain the finalization and polishing of the current system until I could continue on and adding power-ups.

    Here is the video containing the Box and Swerve enemies.


Make sure you stay tuned for updates on the game's development! 🍞💣

- Arolf Delano Santos

Comments